Monday, February 16, 2015

okay... today is the first day of the rest of my health! I have new goals which are basically the old goals revisited.

1. By the time I am 60 I would like to be able to say the following:

a. I am at a healthy weight
b. I enjoy exercise regularly 5 times a week
c. I love eating healthy foods and they energize me.
d. I am debt free
e. I feel great about myself
f. I pray and read the scriptures daily
g. I love and accept myself with all my heart.
h. I sleep well and awake refreshed

7 of the 8 I can do every day for the next 39 weeks and then the last one should become a reality.

No gimmicks, no tricks... just the things listed above regularly and I should be able to reach my goal.
go Beck the Speck!

No comments:

Post a Comment